Thursday, November 5, 2015

Baby Lowery #2: 12 Weeks

LIFE. Messy hair, cozy sweater, and always followed by my toddler and my dog


Well, I forgot to do 11 weeks. Oops.

But, here we are at 12 weeks! The home stretch. Hallelujah! I have been making some progress as far as sickness goes. Most mornings I feel really good now and don't even start feeling bad until evening (5pm or so) and even then it's not as bad as it was. One morning this week I even woke up hungry (what?) so I'm excited for that! I'm able to do a little more around the house, but oh my---I feel like my house will never be clean again (and I'm sure my husband feels that way too).

On the home front, it's been kind of a rough week. Monday night, Holt got sick (throwing up) and then Wednesday night it was Daniel's turn. We are really praying that I don't get this stomach bug---especially since dehydration is bad for baby.

We started discussing names and can't really decide and/or agree on anything for really either gender. It's so hard after you pick a name you LOVE for your first child. Subsequent naming of children has a lot to live up to! Maybe once we find out if it's a boy or girl that will make it easier for us.

How far along: 12 weeks, 5 days (better late than never right?)
Maternity clothes: some. Definitely jeans and leggings.
Stretch Marks: None
Sleep: I'm sleeping great so far. I sleep really hard and it's been tough for me to get up in the mornings. Some days I still nap during Holt's nap (if I can) which also helps.
Best moment this week: Starting to feel better!
Miss anything: I miss wanting to eat something. I'll be happy when that day comes back!
Movement: None yet
Food cravings: Milk is still huge. And mac and cheese. I also picked up some liquid flavoring for water (like Mio) which is helping me drink more fluids. I'm also loving White Cheddar Dill Soup from a restaurant in Conway (my mom brings it to me when she comes)---still on the dairy!
Food Aversions: Pretty much most things. It's still tough for me to cook too.
Have you started showing: I haven't gotten any comments yet, but I think there is a visible bump (or pooch) poking out now.
Gender prediction: Most people say girl. I'm leaning more towards girl, but we would be just as happy with another boy!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in/out: In
Rings on/off: On
Looking forward to: 2nd Trimester! It's coming THIS week and I am ecstatic!

Click HERE to see how this compares with Holt at 12 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment