Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Baby Lowery #2: 13 Weeks

Um, can you tell it's first thing in the morning?? 


Hello 2nd Trimester!!

OH I am SO excited to finally get out of the 1st trimester. Of course all week I didn't really have time to think about it because my whole family got the stomach bug and I was busy taking care of them. Either way, I'm thankful that is behind us!

So far I'm continuing to feel a little better and I think I'm slowly getting my energy back. And I finally had some kind of food sound good---miso soup. Yes, like you get when you go to a hibachi grill. Thank goodness Walmart carries it! I may or may not have bought several packets and that may be all we have for dinner this week ;).



How far along: 13 weeks, 2 days
Maternity clothes: Mostly
Stretch Marks: none
Sleep: Still going strong!
Best moment this week: Not getting the stomach bug
Movement: I've had lots of muscle twitches in my belly, but nothing from baby yet.
Food Cravings: Miso soup and potstickers. I had miso soup for dinner Sunday, lunch AND dinner Monday, and I'll probably have it some more later this week. Also, Wildberry Poptarts!
Food Aversions: Still kind of weird and picky about meat. Still no coffee. Absolutely no tacos.
Have you started showing: I feel like I am, but then I look at the picture and not really.
Labor signs: none
Belly button in/out: In
Rings on/off: On
Happy/Moody: Probably moody, but in my defense we battled the stomach bug AND I'm still battling with our health insurance appeal (yes, even though we won).
Looking forward to: Doctor appointment on Thursday and FINALLY hearing our baby's heartbeat!!


No comments:

Post a Comment