Saturday, April 5, 2014

21 Weeks


I'm a little late, but here we are at 21 weeks! Something SUPER exciting happened this week.....I felt him move!!! *happy dance* It was one of the COOLEST experiences I have ever had! It has only happened once so far, but I'm confident over the next couple of weeks I'll be able to feel him more consistently. So. awesome. Also, the bump has popped out the past couple of weeks--another exciting milestone in pregnancy. I feel like I finally LOOK pregnant--not just like I ate too much. 

Alright, here we go:

How far along: 21 weeks, 2 days
Maternity clothes: Oh yeah. Loving the ruched tops!
Stretch marks: Nope. Hopefully now that the belly is growing, that will continue :)
Sleep: Well, this morning I slept in until 11:00AM, so if that is any indication...
Best moment this week: Feeling him move!
Miss anything: Not crying at the drop of a hat. Man, once one tear falls the water works is on! Oh pregnancy hormones.
Movement: I can FINALLY say YES to this! 
Food cravings: I've really wanted coconut this week. I went through a whole carton of coconut milk--no lie. 
Food aversions: I'm doing better with chicken! I actually COOKED with it this week--still not eating mass quantities, but I'm doing better. 
Have you started showing: Definitely
Gender: Little Man
Labor signs: None
Belly button in/out: In
Rings on/off: On
Happy or Moody: Happy
Looking forward to: Spending time with my family in Conway this next week--bring on the baby shopping!
Baby development this week: Holt is about the length of a carrot--10.5 to 11 inches long and weighs close to a pound. His eyebrows and eyelids have formed too!




No comments:

Post a Comment