Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Week 22


(excuse the terrible bathroom picture {hence the B&W to try to cover it up}--it was the best I could do)


Well, I"m a slacker this week--but better late than never right? I do have a good excuse---all last week I was with the fam while the hubs was out of town. AND, I didn't pack the laptop or the chalkboard. So here we are at Tuesday, 22 weeks and 5 days, and I STILL haven't written a post. Anywho, little man is moving up a storm and I am loving every.single.minute. It is so amazing to finally feel this little person that the Lord is creating inside me! What's even MORE amazing is that within a week of feeling him for the first time, he was kicking strong enough for others to feel from the outside! My mom, grandmothers, aunts, friends, and my hubby all got to feel the sweet baby kicks---if I feel this much love now, I am sure my heart will absolutely explode when he finally makes his debut into this world. One thing I have noticed this week is I am starting to tire more easily--staying busy and on my feet for 3 measly hours is enough to make me feel like I could collapse on the couch for the rest of the day. Kudos to all the working moms-to-be out there--my respect and admiration of you has just increased by 1,000!

Here we go:

How far along: 22 weeks and 5 days
Maternity clothes: Yep!
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: A little rough last week due to my hubby being out of town--I don't sleep as good when he is gone. But we are back to good now!
Best moment this week: Lots of baby movement and getting to hang out with my fam last week
Miss anything: Not really
Movement: Every. Single. Day. LOVE
Food cravings: Still on coconut this week
Food aversions: A little bit on the chicken still, but getting better
Have you started showing: Oh Yeah
Gender: Little Man
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in/out: in
Rings on/off: on for now, but during those hotter days last week, they got a teeny bit tight--so we will see how long into the summer I can go
Happy or Moody: Happy
Looking forward to: Getting Holt's crib and dresser this weekend! Bring on the nursery nesting!
Baby development this week: He is developing tooth buds this week, his eyes are formed but don't have color yet, and he weighs about a pound and is 11 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment