Friday, March 7, 2014

17 Weeks


Hello 17 weeks! It's been a somewhat uneventful week, aside from the ice storm that hit. We are currently spending the weekend with Daniel's parents and our brother and sister-in-laws to celebrate a few family birthdays. These get togethers are so fun! The little cousins have such a blast playing together--it makes me so excited for our little one to join in one day soon! And of course us adults always love hanging out and catching up as well. 

Here we go:

How many weeks: 17 weeks 
Maternity clothes: Absolutely! I am loving maternity clothes.
Stretch Marks: Still doing good in this department. I've started putting Vitamin E Oil on my belly once every day, hopefully it will stay good and moisturized throughout this pregnancy.
Sleep: Absolutely wonderful--so thankful! I know I need to rest now to prepare for later. 
Best moment this week: Hmm...walking on the treadmill? Lame, I know. But honestly, nothing outstanding has happened this week. 
Miss anything: Myself without the pregnancy hormones. Y'all. This week was pretty rough in the hormonal-emotional department. 
Movement: Still nothing. I'm SO ready.
Food cravings: Spicy Chicken Sandwiches with extra pickles, Passion Tea Limeade, and new this week is Fettucine Alfredo.
Food Aversions: Baked/Grilled Chicken. I have no idea if it's a texture thing or a taste thing or a smell thing, but ugh. 
Have you started showing: Yes! I think the bump grew a little this week (although you can't tell in the above picture).
Gender prediction: Let the guesses begin! We find out in 2 WEEKS!
Labor signs: none
Belly button in/out: In
Happy/Moody: Definitely moody this week. Hormones have been WACKY. Poor Daniel--Monday was really rough and he was cooped up with me in the house. The Lord gave him extra grace towards me that day cause I was seriously out of control. 
Looking forward to: Ultrasound and Gender Reveal in 2 weeks!
Baby development: Baby's skeleton is changing from cartilage to bone and the umbilical cord is growing stronger and thicker. Baby also weighs 5 ounces! And he/she can move elbow, knee and other joints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment