Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Baby Lowery #2: 26 Weeks


26 weeks---TWO weeks from the 3rd trimester. Freak out mode has officially commenced. This pregnancy has absolutely flown. At this point with Holt, we had his crib and dresser and bedding picked out and we had registered and had baby showers on the books. That's also when we headed to Florida for my sister's wedding (take me back!).

The good thing is, this coming weekend I'm heading to the Rhea Lana's sale in Conway--I'm hoping to find a convertible crib, possibly a dresser, maybe some bedding if I just love it, and of course looking at the clothes (for both my babies). Maybe I'll feel better after that.

This week has been a doozie. Holt got sick last week with congestion and coughing and drainage and then it turned into an ear infection. He has been on antibiotics and is thankfully on the mend now. But, now I have a pretty severe cold--which is AWFUL when you're pregnant. I can't take any meds (although I do have my oils which are a big help) and I can't breathe, so sleep is awful. Yuck.

However, last week was AWESOME. I got to cash in on my Christmas gift from my hubby and had a girl's weekend, kid-free. We went shopping, got our nails done, watched girl movies, and slept in. I told him I needed that for part of my Christmas every year. Lol

How many weeks: 26 weeks 3 days
Maternity clothes: I got to buy some new ones on my shopping spree last weekend! Not to mention the most comfortable shoes ever, even being pregnant---TOMS desert wedge. Life. Changing.
Sleep: The past few days it's been awful. I can't breathe through my nose so I have to sleep in not-so-comfortable positions (I can't sleep on my back anymore) and I wake up off and on. Ugh.
Movement: Little sister is still not as much of a mover as Holt was, but that doesn't bother me.
Food cravings: Donuts. I had to resist buying a dozen sprinkle donuts (my FAV) for $2.00 yesterday at Walmart. Ugh. The struggle is real!
Food Aversions: None right now

No comments:

Post a Comment