Sunday, February 23, 2014

15 Weeks


I know I'm a few days late on this post, but hey 15 weeks! (Excuse the nappy hair and clothing attire--we were in the middle of unpacking a few more boxes and cleaning and hanging things on the walls when it hit me, we hadn't taken a picture yet! So, we quickly remedied that...although I look a little worse for wear). It kind of hit me this week that we are getting really close to being halfway through this pregnancy--ALREADY! Whoa. Ladies, it is no joke that pregnancy really does fly by--even when you feel like crap! Also, we are only about 10 weeks out from my sister's wedding--yay! By that time we will know whether we are having a Baby Girl Lowery or a Baby Boy Lowery (triple yay) and the bump should be quite a bit larger. Not to mention, some serious fun in the sun for 2 whole weeks! It's gonna be so fun! 

And I PROMISE I will post about the house! However, I can't seem to find the connection cord for my camera to the computer. Funny how we misplace things in a move. BUT, I will continue the search this week and hopefully post pics soon cause I want y'all to see the amazing transformation this house went under! 

Alrighty, on to business:

How far along:  15 weeks, 3 days
Maternity clothes: Why yes ma'm! I'm wearing some fabulous maternity jeans in the above picture, but I think I've completed my maternity wardrobe--aside from purchasing a couple of swimsuits for summer. Y'all, maternity clothes are SO. COMFORTABLE. It's a shame I can't just wear them 24/7 even when I'm not pregnant. 
Stretch marks: Nada.
Sleep: Has pretty much been amazing this week. Probably due to the body pillow. 
Best moment this week: The weather Friday and Saturday were absolutely divine! Also, I got to go down to Conway for my sister's lingerie shower. SUCH. A. BLAST. Seriously, I laughed til I cried. More than once. 
Miss anything: Nope. I've been sleeping good and my energy is back! 
Movement: No, but I am extremely hopeful that this will change in the very near future! Come on baby!
Food cravings: Y'all. Chick-fil-A has got my heart on this one. Still. Although, yesterday I was really craving some donuts. Didn't give in to that one though--probably cause I was too lazy to leave the house and Daniel wasn't home.
Food aversions: Still baked/grilled chicken. It's really sad. I thought I was doing better this week cause I made chicken fried rice at home, but nope. I had to pick around it and give it to the hubs. 
Have you started showing: Yep! I'm still waiting for it to really pop out though. I feel like I'm stuck at the point where it still looks like I ate one too many Spicy Chicken Sandwiches. 
Gender prediction: This will probably stay the same until I FINALLY get to reveal it after April 4th (can we say hurry up please?). Although I will say, I've quite a few boy predictions the past few days. 
Labor signs: None.
Belly button in/out: In
Rings on/off: On
Happy or Moody: I would say happy as an overall average for the week
Looking forward to: Our appointment THIS Thursday morning! I am so excited and my mom and grandmother are coming up so they can hear the heartbeat. :)
Baby development:  Baby weighs 2.5 oz and is about 4 inches long--they say about the size of an apple. Also, the lungs are starting to develop and even though the eyelids are fused shut, the baby can sense light! 


No comments:

Post a Comment