A few things before we get started:
1) I never had a theme. I more just wanted to incorporate an eclectic mix of color and texture.
2) We are pretty simple people. Neither the hubby or I like a bunch of clutter or things that don't really get used just laying around. Therefore, we don't have a lot of "stuff" in the nursery.
3) Please excuse the iPhone pictures--I know they are not the best quality and I apologize
4) I'll do my best to explain where everything came from
5) I hope you enjoy seeing the oasis we have created for our littlest love :)
|View from the hallway|
|The bookshelf displays books, maternity pictures, and our childhood treasures|
|Up close and personal look at the curtain fabric--LOVE it|
Paint: "Harbor Town" by Benjamin Moore
Crib: Bonavita Hudson Lifestyle Crib (my brother and sister-in-law graciously gave it to us)
Crib Bedding: Handmade at Bevy's in Conway
Dresser/Changing Table: Bonavita Hudson (also from my brother and sister-in-law)--I spruced it up with chalk paint, wax, and new knobs from Hobby Lobby
Rocker/Recliner: Best Chair "Bilana" ordered from Pickles and Ice Cream in Little Rock
Pillow: Handmade by my grandmother
Curtains: Handmade at Bevy's in Conway
Bookshelf: mine from when I was little--I spruced it up with the same wax from the dresser.
"HOLT" artwork: Handmade by me
Mirror: Already had it
Cross-stitched artwork (above dresser): Daniel's mom hand-stitched those the year he was born. I also applied a wax coating to both frames.
Wooden initials and caterpillar: Kitchen Store in Conway