Sunday, December 20, 2015

Baby Lowery #2: 19 Weeks




This is our last post without knowing if we are expecting another precious boy or a sweet little girl! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!

We go in for our ultrasound on Monday (the 21st), but we won't find out until Tuesday night at our gender reveal party. This is my favorite ultrasound of all time---an entire 30-45 minutes of just looking at your baby, head to toe. It. Is. Heaven. We tell the ultrasound tech we don't want to know right away and give her the number to call our bakery so she can tell them whether to use pink or blue icing. I LOVE surprises and I want everyone to see our faces when we find out what we are being blessed with, so this is the perfect way for us. It is absolute TORTURE to wait those 30 hours or whatever, but is beyond worth it.

What are your guesses???

Most people think it's a girl, and I'll admit I'm convinced it's a girl in there too. HOWEVER, I've had a few friends lately who have experienced completely different pregnancies and they are expecting another precious little boy…..so we will see! Either way we will be so happy! P.S.---still no names.

*Check out Holt's 19 Weeks blog HERE*

DO NOT FORGET-----we are LIVE STREAMING the reveal!!! So, no pressure, but if you would like to tune in, then here is what you need to do:

1) Download the Periscope App
2) You will have to sign in using 1 of 2 ways----either with a Twitter account or your phone number
3) Search and follow @DanielHLowery
4) Turn on notifications so that it will beep to let you know when we are broadcasting
5) Be sure to tune in TUESDAY, DEC. 22 around 7:15-7:30pm so you can see what we are having!

Other than being tired, I have felt pretty good the last couple of weeks. It's been a busy time finishing up shopping (thank you Amazon prime) and wrapping gifts and getting everything ready for Christmas but we have been enjoying it! Holt is too little right now but by next year I'm hoping to start an Advent tradition as a family---any suggestions of great Advent books for littles would be appreciated! I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful time celebrating our Savior's birth with family and friends!



How far along? 19 weeks
Maternity clothes: My GAP PureBody shirts came in and they are luxurious---don't mind me if you see me in the same two shirts 24/7.
Sleep: Once I finally fall asleep, I sleep good, but lately I just haven't been getting tired until around 11PM or later--which is VERY unusual for me. I am NOT night owl by any means---usually by 10 (if not before) I am out. Maybe a little bit of pregnancy insomnia? I don't know.
Movement: So thankful to say YES! It isn't very strong yet, just little flicks, but oh how I relish those little baby kicks.
Food cravings: I honestly just want to eat out for every meal. I rarely find something in the house that sounds good to eat, so I have to make myself eat. I would LOVE to go eat sushi, waffle house, a really good ribeye steak, panera bread, olive garden…..ANYWHERE! Oh and donuts and orange juice----I have REALLY wanted donuts and I drank an entire carton of OJ by myself this week….and BRAUM's frozen yogurt with heath bar (which my hubby was so sweet to go get for me the other night).
Food aversions: Meat. I think it's a texture thing. Sometimes it just makes me gag.
Looking forward to: FINDING OUT THE GENDER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment